Glinty Eternity Rings are made by our jeweler and craftsmen with certified silver plated with gold workmanship quality, covered with 24K pure gold, Communicate differently and make your gift more special with this beautiful ring, Our products are certified and guaranteed with no difference in workmanship, quality, and appearance between gold models and our silver plated with gold models that we make.
Choose and stack your favorite pieces by mixing and matching rings and bracelets, to highlight your unique style and express your individuality.Characteristic
Raw material: Silver
Plating: 24K Pure Gold
Certified & Guaranteed Product
- Your orders are sent as a gift package.
- You can extend the life and brightness of all silver jewelry products by keeping them away from substances such as perfume, soap, and bleach.
How Do I Learn My Ring Size?
When ordering rings, you should know the size of the ring and add this information correctly when ordering. If you do not know your ring size, you can calculate your ring size with the values you will obtain using the method below.
1.Method (Diameter Method)
* If you already wear a ring, take it in your hand.
* Put the ring horizontally on the table and measure the inner diameter of the ring from side to side. When measuring, be sure to measure the widest part of the ring from the inside.
* You can order the size corresponding to the diameter in the size chart below.
2.Method (Finger Perimeter Method)
* Take a piece of wire, a strip of paper, or a tape measure in your hand.
* Wrap the paper tape or tape measure around your finger and mark the junction of the two ends with a pencil.
* Find a ruler that measures in millimeters (mm) and measure the part of the paper up to where you marked it.
* These values will give you the length of the circumference of your finger.
* You can order the size corresponding to the environmental value from the measurement scale below.
Ring Size (no)