Glinty Stone Cuff Bracelet is made by our jeweler and craftsmen with certified silver plated with gold workmanship quality, covered with 24K pure gold, Communicate differently and make your gift more special with this beautiful piece, Our products are certified and guaranteed with no difference in workmanship, quality, and appearance between gold models and our silver plated with gold models that we make.
Choose and stack your favorite pieces by mixing and matching necklaces and bracelets, to highlight your unique style and express your individuality.
Raw material: Silver
Plating: 24K Pure Gold
Certified & Guaranteed Product
How Do I Learn Clamp Measurement?
- Your orders will be sent as a gift package.
- You can extend the life and brightness of all silver jewelry products by keeping them away from substances such as perfume, soap, and bleach.
When ordering clamps, you should know the clamp size and add this information correctly when ordering. If you do not know your clamp size, you can calculate It with the values you will obtain using the method below.
Measuring Wrist Circumference;
- Take a piece of wire, a strip of paper, or a tape measure in your hand.
- Wrap the paper tape or tape measure around your wrist and mark the junction of the two ends with a pencil.
- Find a ruler that measures in millimeters (mm) and measure the part of the paper up to where you marked it.
- This value will give the length of your wrist circumference.
- You can order the size corresponding to the environmental value from the measurement scale below.
11.00 cm 5.4 Length
13.00 cm 5.6 Length
15.00 cm 5.8 Length
17.00 cm 6.0 Height
19.00 cm 6.2 Length
21.00 cm 6.4 Length
23.00 cm 6.6 Length
25.00 cm 6.8 Length
27.00 cm 7.0 Length
29.00 cm 7.2 Length
31.00 cm 7.4 Length
There is a basic, first situation when it’s not a good idea to do intensity prescriptions. That’s when the lifter is a newbie. And there are two really simple reasons for that. First is, that such powerlifters either don’t have 1RMs to base the on or the 1RMs they have are not correct. The latter reason occurs due to a mix of multiple factors. Such as limited technical ability, limited mobility, poor neurological efficiency, and the weak power of will. Secondly, new powerlifters usually progress very quickly to the next routines of the
There are millions of ways on how to compose good weightlifting workout programs. Some coaches stay true to few basic plans on such training. They simply tweak them to be fit for different skills and experience levels. But we are sticking to quite a different plan. We put our focus on intensity (actual weights) prescriptions for any specific powerlifter. I personally am sure there are times when both approaches are applicable, even within the same workout session…